The Mid Group is recruiting for a new Finance Director to take over the day-to-day financial requirements.
As a growing, multi-national business, and following a number of recent contract wins, we need someone to lead this side of our business. We are on the lookout for need someone who is dynamic and who is able to work across different areas, supporting the continued growth, whilst ensuring reporting requirements are met. The Financial Director will work closely with our overseas colleagues, having oversight for the reporting of that business as well.
Job Title: Financial Director
Location: Barking, London
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience and benefits
Job Role: Full Time (Part time/flexible working is possible)
- Develop and implement the Group’s accounting policies
- Develop and implement the Group’s internal control procedures.
- Provide detailed management reports to the Board
- Ownership of the monthly and quarterly closing process
- Oversight of the overseas Jordan and KSA subsidiaries finance function
- Ownership of the overseas subsidiaries monthly and quarterly reporting
- Review and control companies overhead.
- Maintain the company’s strong cash position through comprehensive cash flow management and accurate forecasting.
- Develop and implement head office budgets.
- Preparation of the Group consolidation audited financial statements
- Ownership of the year-end audit process
- Oversight of the overseas subsidiaries year end audit process
- Manage the Group company secretarial reporting and submissions
- Preparation and submission of the corporation tax computations and returns
- Overseeing the monthly payroll and providing detailed management reports
- Preparation and submission of the VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of the CIS returns
- Maintain and reconcile the companies’ accounting ledgers
- Liaising with the Group bankers
- Providing assistance with obtaining funding and letters of credit
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Experience of IFRS
- Experience of working with multiple currencies
- Strong commercial insight
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience of the Construction industry would be helpful, but not a pre-requisite.
- Analytical individual, able to understand and evaluate.
- A dependable individual who is flexible and adaptable approach towards work, and a high sense of responsibility to drive business efficiency and growth.
If this is of interest, please send an e-mail with covering letter, CV and current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid Contracting and Consulting is the UK trading business of the Mid Group, focused on the delivery of new projects using the best in off-site construction methods and modern technology.
The Mid Group is a dynamic construction, investment and development company, dedicated to providing enhanced value for clients and partners across the UK and Middle East through innovation and professionalism.
For more information visit the Mid Group site.